This week’s Top 10 is a selection of Rad Remix Tracks brought to you by Hoxton Radio founder and DJ, David ‘The Preshaah’ Harris.
“A digitally enhanced selection of tunes to get you jigging along and maybe even busting out some shapes as the riddum kicks in. I’m a fan of all the original versions (mostly), the remix versions are new pieces of art, which give their curator an effervescent after glow. The Kate Nash tune is given a kinky edge, Haim singing about being a boy is plenty ticklesome, CHVRCHES are already pretty well EQ’d, while Hot Chip just make dreams come true.”
This FMS Remix Playlist is also available on Spotify.
1. CHVRCHES – Leave A Trace (Four Tet Remix)
2. Ellie Goudling – Starry Eyed (Russ Chimes Remix)
3. Kate Nash – Foundations (Metromony Remix)
4. Lykki Li – I Follow Rivers (Magician Remix)
5. Tame Impala – Cause I’m A Man (Haim Remix)
6. Hot Chip – Dancing In The Dark
7. Friendly Fires – Paris (Aeroplane Remix)
8. Yelle – Ce Jeu (The Twelves Remix)
9. Gary Jules – Mad World (Tears For Fears Cover)
10. Jamie XX – Loud Places (Barnt E-Mix)
Catch The Preshaah playing music like this on the Hoxton Fashion Show, Wednesdays, 10am-12pm on Hoxton Radio.
See him live at Bounce Shoreditch on Sundays for a selection of yacht rock, soul, disco and sedate sounds.
Photo: Josh Caudwell
K.I.D & The Wonderfully Trashy ‘Family BBQ’ Tape
Ask the DJ: Goldierocks – Top 10 Tracks to Get You All Hot & Bothered
You may also like
Today sees the release of ‘Where We Were Before (feat. Sarah Bird)’ by London synth ...
Based in the slumberous peninsula over the River Mersey (Liverpool’s Brooklyn, if you will) – ...